Social Media Services in Gibraltar
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you
make but about the stories that you tell.”
Social media is one of the most influential elements of digital marketing. It started out primarily as a tool to reach consumers and as a means of lead generation and creating brand awareness. But this has shifted and now customer experience is one of its main objectives. This means we need to keep a close eye on current trends in social media marketing, watch what our clients’ competitors are doing and develop strategies that maximise results. We have moved from a period in which static images were sufficient to create a strong message to one in which video content is the major driving force of social media campaigns. MINT can help with every aspect of a social media campaign and on the multiple platforms available, using the ones most suited to your business.
Key social media platforms for business. Some interesting stats:
- Has more than 1.5 billion active users a day!
- 1.1 billion Facebook users speak English – followed by Spanish at 310 million!
- 66% of Monthly users use it daily
- Each visit last 10 to 12 minutes
- Facebook has 80 million small to medium sized business pages
- 24.2% of business pages are using Facebook advertising
Overall, Facebook remains the most popular social networking site. This platform is now seeing its largest growth in the over 55’s users, making it the perfect platform for businesses trying to promote their products or services to teens and up or more specifically to the older generation. Its targeting options on its paid for advertising, make it a great vehicle to reach a specific audience in a “soft sell” environment.
- Has 1 billion users
- 72% under 30’s use Instagram every day
- 72% of users have bought a product or service they saw on Instagram
- Users spend on average 53 minutes a day on Instagram
- Instagram has 25 million business profiles
- 2 million businesses advertise on Instagram each month
Instagram skew’s towards a younger audience: 18 to 34 year olds account for 61% of users. But with the introduction of new innovative features such as shopping and stories, this platform is seeing further growth.
- Has 330 million monthly active users
- There are 500 million tweets posted every day
- According to eMarketer nearly 66% of the businesses who have 100 or more employees have a Twitter account
- 80% of its users are “affluent millennials”
Twitter may not be the centre of internet conversations now, but it is still a platform that continues to grow, so it still should form part of your integrated social media campaigns.
- Has 200 million users every month
- Female biased (45% vs 27%)
- Most popular with 25 to 34 year olds
Pinterest is a very imagery based channel and is more relevant for businesses that can publish regular good quality images ie fashion, beauty, interior design, home decor, food & drink etc
- World’s 2nd biggest search engine
- Ranked the UK’s second most popular social media channel
- Reported 37.1 million adults users in the UK alone
Video content is king in the digital age and YouTube allows people to consume content in their own time. Video is much more engaging and impactful than static imagery so its is the perfect way to showcase your products or services in real time.
- Has over 500 million members
- 40% of users use the site daily
- 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million are in decision-making positions
- 92% of B2B marketers include LinkedIn in their digital marketing mix
LinkedIn generates three times more conversions than Twitter & Facebook, so it is without a doubt the place to be for B2B marketers.
*The stats above are from various sources and may not be up to date at the date of viewing this page.
MINT can assist you with your social media marketing in a number of ways:
Social Media Marketing
Like any other marketing channel, strategy and planning is the key to success campaigns. MINT can help you determine your objectives, evaluate your resources, get to know your audience, research your social competitive landscape and put together a social media marketing strategy that will be assured of delivering results.
Social Media Management
If you don’t have the resources internally , MINT can manage your social media marketing, including content planning, content creation, design of branded graphics, scheduling and monitoring.
Social Media Paid For Advertising
Social advertising can provide huge increases in conversions and sales with lower cost of acquisition. MINT can manage your social media paid for campaigns across a number of platforms, depending on what typeof business you are and the market you operate in. We can research the best platforms and budgets and use AB split testing to trial campaigns, learn from the results and tweak campaigns accordingly so the best results are achieved.